“To Illumine the Paths, Indeed Have We Come”
Janata Shikshan Sanstha, Wai, which governs the present college, has chosen “as the symbol of its ideals and aspirations, the resplendent Sun that dispels the darkness of ignorance and fills the entire humanity with the light of knowledge. Bathed in that light and illuminated the students of this college march about, to enlighten their brethren announcing, in Saint Tukaram’s words.
To provide quality higher education to the students, residing in Wai and nearby tehsils, in order to make them competent and self-reliant in every walk of life and also to make available free higher education and free hostel facility to those belonging to the families of the farmers in Maharashtra who have committed suicides.
“Higher education for all round development of the students”.
1. To provide higher education to all the students irrespective of their socio-economic and religious status.
2. To train the students as well as teachers to cope up with the changing needs of a modern dynamic society.
3. To impart value-based education, embodying socio-cultural,scientific, commercial and physical training in order to achieve all round development of the personality of all students.
4. To provide Career Oriented Courses, Distance Education,Education in Computer Applications, Remedial Coaching and Entry-in-Services Coaching along with conventional courses to the students and enhance their competence to meet the local as well asglobal needs.
5. To inculcate in the students the values of regularity, punctuality, honesty, humanity, patriotism, environment awareness, national integration, work culture and communal harmony.
6. To give special attention to the women empowerment programmes.
Respect “Give it ………………….. to get it.”
Kisan Veer Mahavidyalaya believes in fostering a learning environment that promotes responsible, principled behavior which respects the dignity of all members of the community.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit”- Aristotle.
Excellence is synonymous to Kisan Veer Mahavidyalaya and we consistently strive for outcomes that are commendable rather than are mere acts. We believe in creating a culture of inquiry and the thirst for knowledge and continuous growth in learning and teaching.
“Accountability is a measure of a leaders height” - Jeffrey Benjamin
“Diversity: the art of thinking independently, together” - Malcolm Forbes
“Compassion is verb” - Tichnhat Hann